2011年5月29日日曜日

Is marriage becoming less popular in Japan?

I think marriage is so wonderful.
However, there are various responsibility at the same time.
Especaially the most important point is money.
Men who has wifw and children have to work hard and earn much money to live together.
This is great but sometimes is it too heavy, isn't it?
On the other hand, women generally engage in houseworks.
They would be fun, but they also might make them feel bored.
If marriage is becoming less popular in Japan, These functions have something to do with the problem, I think.

4 件のコメント:

  1. Married people have to work inside(houseworks) and outside(bussiness ).
    Today's people think that is hard and not to need, I think;(

    返信削除
  2. Money is a big problem for less popular...
    However I don't think marriage is important, it is just a promise for grow up children each other, I think.

    返信削除
  3. Women taking care of children at home don't have time to be bored. They are very busy too. I think more women have the chance to have good jobs nowadays, so they are being more particular about the kind of guy they would agree to marry.

    返信削除
  4. I also think that important thing is money.

    返信削除