2011年6月8日水曜日

These days

Nowadays, I am juggling my homework, club activity and my hobby.
What's my hobby?
It is music, of course, but I have another one!
That is tennis!
To tell the truth, I had belonged to tennis club for six years.
Howver I already had decided to play music at university so I won't play tennis.
But!! I want to move!! I miss tennis!!!!
Though I considered seriously, after all I love tennis!
Then I remembered that my high school friend,
who had belonged to the same club as I, goes to tennis school near my hometown, Yao in Osaka.
So I asked about that on e-mail to him and I let him introduce the tennis school.
I'm eventually going to play tennis there for the first time!
I am really looking forward to doing it!

That's how, I enjoy my life recently.
I can go abroad in autumn so I will do all what I want to do in Japan now!
Tenniiiiiiiiiiiis!!!!

2 件のコメント:

  1. Hi!I'm sayuri in class8.
    Thank you for your comment.

    Which country will you go to??

    返信削除
  2. you can play tennis in Canada and make friends while playing it!

    返信削除