2011年5月10日火曜日

golden week

My golden week was so busy! busy!!!!!!!!!

It was almost related by all my club activity.
We helt two lives last week.
a live day was two, but in fact, we took four days for them.
Why?
For, we have to work as not only players but also live stuffs.
So we need more two days to prepare of the lives.
In this connection, I usually work as PA; It is a work about live sounds.
This is very hard and have waste me much time!
However, I can feel some feeling of achievement with this hard and great work!

By the way, I also had a live today.
I'm so tired.
But I like this club!
But it have no moral!
This is a bad point of belongin to it!
I sometimes hate it!

2 件のコメント:

  1. i play drums every saturday!!
    no music no life,i think, don't you?
    i wanna see your activity at music club!!

    返信削除
  2. I want to go to your live:) When does the next live take place? Please invite me!

    返信削除