2011年4月26日火曜日

Death penalty

Now I'll talk about deathpenalty.

Death penalty is a really difficult issue, I think.
Generally speaking, to kill somebody is exactly bad and criminal.
Hoever, can to kill a person who commit a serious crime be allowed?
I can imagine (but can't completely know) the feelings of left families, of course, but this answer of death penalty causes only more sadness.

At the same time, I can't say that we don't need it.
In fact, I'm afraid that criminal people who are punished with some judgement except death penalty don't regret in the future.
That is the saddest, I think.
If the same things may be repeated again by the same person...

I don't have the answer about this serious problem, but I think we shouldn't stop thinking and discussing.

5 件のコメント:

  1. I think so!
    Death penalty is going to discuss for a long time x(

    返信削除
  2. I also think that this is difficult issue.

    返信削除
  3. yeah, it's difficultSome people need death penalty Others need not. This issue depends on each person.

    返信削除
  4. I think Death penalty problem will not settle forever,because the feeling of each people is different. I want to settle with this problem as soon as posible.

    返信削除
  5. Thank you for writing comments.
    yes, death penalty ploblem is very serious:(

    返信削除