2011年4月12日火曜日

My life recently

In these days, I 'm very busy! I'm so tired that I am always sleepy!ha ha
Why am I so busy?
I think the answer is simple two things.
First, my club activity robs me of olmost all time.
Now, spring, so many clubs and circles are doing their best to get new members!
I belong to KGLMC(light music club), so my friends and I have to hold a lot of lives!
I'ts so hard but I 'm glad to see the new faces in my clubroom.
Besides, My part time job makes me exthousted.
I often work at a caffe as a staff and it is a little difficult.
However, I became to be able to enjoy it recently.
I also had many works there till now, but now I can do more various works than I had done before.

Exactly, now I'm very busy and tired, but I can enjoy this life!
I'll practice my band hard and actively work at my cafe.
I won't lose against myself!!

2 件のコメント:

  1. MaaaaSaaaaKiiii
    What kind of instrumental do you play in your club?
    I can play drums!!
    C ya!!

    返信削除
  2. I'm not Masaki but Masaya!!!!!!!!!!!!

    返信削除