2010年10月25日月曜日

going abroad

I want to go abroad!
I haven't been to foreign country.
In SIS, we can choose one from some cource for studying abroad.
I will take 4 months cource.
I don't have much knowledge or many skills, so 4 months is reasonable for me.
And I'm interested in UK.
It is so attractive for me!
I have hoped I study English and communicate with people there for a long time.

Language is interesting.
I want to try to communicate with English.
However, I wander if I can say my feeling without Japanese.
I am afraid not to make me understood.

But, Ican do it...
I CAN DO IT!!!!!

2 件のコメント:

  1. Yes You can do it!!
    I want to study abroad for exchange student.
    But it is difficult to get high score.
    Let's go to abroad!

    返信削除
  2. Hi! I'm Kyoko Mangimaru.

    I have never been abroad like you but
    go there will be awesome experience for us.

    返信削除