2010年10月4日月曜日

Globalization!!

Now, the world is globalization!
So I am extremery affected by this.
For example, I use the Internet everyday and often watch youtube.
Youtube is very useful and a tool for global communication.
There are many posts and comments from all over the world.
I thnk this is the exact proof which declare globalization is great.

At the same time, globalization has a bad point.
It is privacy (security) problems.
The more wide the world is, the more dangerous it is.
There are a lot of hackers in the world!
You might be next taget!?!?

1 件のコメント:

  1. hi!! I'm squirrel723 in class19.I always use youtube to kill time.I really like it but when I use it,I always have lost all sense of time.after reading your blog,I thought I should pay attention to such problems!

    返信削除