2011年7月8日金曜日

summer vacation

Do you have any plans for summer vacation?
I'm going to go abroad during this summer vacation!
I will enjoy it in Tront!

I have what I want to do there.
What?
It is visitting a mesium!
I like arts, for example, pistures, misicals, movies and music!
I heard there is a station named "mesium" in Canada so I'll visit it!

In addition to these, I love cartoons!
Nowadays, Kaiji is very hot! Everyone should watch it!
It shows what a life is to us.
Animation is also a kind of great and deep arts!

I also want to touch a lot of works and be moved by them many times during the vacation.
I'm looking forward summer vacation!

7 件のコメント:

  1. I'm looking forward to going to sea :) I have to buy sooooooo cute suiming suit X)hahahahahahahahaha

    返信削除
  2. I want to watch misical in NY.

    返信削除
  3. Let's enjoy Tronto in Canada!!!;)
    Can't wait!

    返信削除
  4. i envy U~
    I hope you will have a good time in Canada;)

    返信削除
  5. i envy you~
    hope you gonna be all right

    返信削除
  6. Tront is very nice place! This class is gonna be very small next semester! have fun :)

    返信削除
  7. Enjoy tronto!

    I will go to Queens(´∀`)

    返信削除